Head of Media & Partnerships
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
• Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our
expertise and innovative solutions.
• Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
• Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Head of Partnerships & Media
Reporting to the KITE Managing Director, your responsibility is to be a Business Developer, contribute with the business by developing and managing new partnerships relations. You will be also in charge of generating new strategic partners relationships. Ensure the correct connection between content creators in LATAM with the Kids Audience on our different products, and then helping them grow through solutions.
What are we looking for?
• Be an expert: Develop strategies to expand the offer of new publishers (Focus on InApp) and content creators (YouTube)
making sure they comply with strict regulations on data privacy of minors
• Counsel publishers on their COPPA, GDPR-K and LGPD compliance
• Support publishers in their day-to-day challenges by delivering technical and commercial solutions
• Monitoring the performance and measurement of the campaigns in different platforms
• Guarantee the process of ad monetization revenue
• Maintain a fluid relationship with current media, application developers and content creators (YouTube)
• Work hand in hand with the Sales and CS team to align the media offer to the strategies generated from Kids Corp for advertisers.
• Someone who proposes initiatives to the media to expand the offer of formats and positions available in our marketplace
• Great capacity to manage the monthly billing closing together with the finance area
• Share market intelligence, delivering performance insights both internally and externally in order to consult
publishers on digital kids trends
• Be aware of the innovation of the media market in order to introduce new solutions for our clients either products or platforms
Skills & Attitudes:
• 8+ years’ experience in business development, publisher/partnership management or in ad operations of a publisher (sell-side)
organization leading process improvements
• Working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by publishers (GoogleAds, Rubicon, DV360, Appnexus, etc)
• Excellent project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively with teams and clients in different time zones
• Advanced knowledge in Excel.
• A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, accountability and is
excited to scale our team and company
• Empathy, and listening skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Advanced English is a must, Portuguese is a plus
This position is currently hybrid.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary in USD
• English/Portuguese lessons 100% covered by the company
• 1 day off Wellness day
• 1 day off for birthday
• 1 day off for each year at the company