Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
• Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding
them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
• Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play,
creativity and learning.
• Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Project Manager
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibility is to contribute to the growth of key clients, working with different brands having the capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who owns operations processes including defining scope of project/campaigns. Definition of tasks and
be responsible in the lifecycle of our campaigns.
• Ensure clients & performance strategy: Prepare proposals to clients in conjunction with the Team Leader and sales area.
• Someone who prepares presentations to clients providing insights, learnings and results from the area.
• Organize and manage resources that the defined project can be completed
• Be a partner: Management of clients, external and internal, validating status of campaigns/projects
• Be a Cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values
through effective initiatives
• Someone who wants to learn about the kid & teen digital world.
Skills & Attitudes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment
or related field.
• 3 or more years of experience as Executive Account, Project Manager or a similar role.
• Good knowledge in the digital ecosystem: platforms, digital campaigns, planning, reporting. Having knowledge
about gaming, youtubers and apps, will be a plus!
• A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, and is excited to scale our team
• An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement operations strategies that drive
• Empathy and listening skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Creative & Innovation skills
• Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
• Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.