Team Leader - Operations
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Team Leader for a region team
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibility is to understand the needs of our customers and coordinate the cell colaborator´s workflow.
You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to build value propositions that allow our clients to obtain the best returns on their investments at a quantitive and qualitive level.
What are we looking for?
Lead, motivate, guide and develop the team, providing value and quality to achieve the objectives of the area.
Participate in the strategic planning of proposals together with sales area to generate new business opportunities and seek growth in the investment of current clients.
Ensure compliance with deadlines, follow up and campaign reporting, providing a critical and innovative view.
Generate and develop solid relationships with Sales, and Marketing areas, agreeing on priorities, improvement opportunities and effective work dynamis.
Be a partner: Management of clients, external and internal, validating status of campaigns/projects
Be a Cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective initiatives.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or related field.
- 3 or more years of experience as Executive Account, Project Manager or a similar role.
- Good knowledge in the digital ecosystem: platforms, digital campaigns, planning, reporting. Having knowledge about gaming, youtubers and apps, will be a plus!
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, and is excited to scale our team and company.
- An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement operations strategies that drive business results.
- Empathy and listening skills
- Organized, goal and process – oriented
- Creative & Innovation skills
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.