Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Backend Developer
Reporting to the Head of Engineering. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the server-side operation and functionality of the website. Your main tasks will include developing and maintaining our database layer, APIs, and other web services.
What are we looking for?
- Be an expert in writing clean, concise, and efficient code
- Someone who works in an agile environment to release software on a regular schedule
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Maintain, expand, and scale our website
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to match visual design intent
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Java, C#, C++)
- Working knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- Back-end development expertise
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Version control with Git
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Intermediate english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Argentina