Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders.
Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Account Manager
Reporting to the Team Leader, your responsibility is to collaborate and contribute to the growth of clients, working with different brands, teams and projects having the capacity to work at multiple accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who manages and coordinates: Relationships with the clients, being the expert reference for the kids, teens & families segment.
- Media & flow planning: develop or participate in strategic business proposals, responsible for implementation follow ups, analisis & campaign optimizations.
- Upselling: Responsible for fomenting the use of Kids Corp technology & solutions for each client.
- Someone who collaborates in the presentation of our clients providing insights, learnings and results.
- Be in charge of materials: Validate, manage and review all clients assets to guarantee success in the campaigns.
- Stay in contact with the Design team sending requests for creative developments and validate with clients of the creative pieces.
- Someone who monitors projects and the respective schedules for sending external and internal reports.
- Be a partner: Management of clients, external and internal, validating status of campaigns/projects
- Someone who wants to learn about the kid & teen digital world!
Skills & Attitudes:
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience as Account Manager, Executive Account, Project Manager or a similar role.
- Good knowledge in the digital ecosystem: platforms, digital campaigns, planning, reporting. Having knowledge about gaming, youtubers and apps, will be a plus!
- Creative & Innovation skills
- Organized, goal and process – oriented
- Strong organization skills with attention to details and have the capacity to work with priorities.
- Empathy and listening skills
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Intermediate/ advanced spanish skills
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Sao Paulo